E-gençlik Association is a non-governmental youth organization that aims to encourage young people in different places to work voluntarily, to have active participation in civil social life, and to transfer their energy to social benefits via its webpage www.e-genclik.org.tr and regional representatives.
E-gençlik association started on its way as e-genlik.net Youth projects Ideas Platform in 2003. Since then, e-gençlik team has attended many national and international projects. They all gained numerous experiences, established new Networks and helped their personal Development grow. They started the institutionalizing process in the first quarter of 2007 and they became an institution in 2007 September.
• To contribute in the formation of a youth that has self-confidence, entrepreneurship skills, that is able to find solutions fort he problems that s/he is surrounded with and that is sensible and aware.
• To encourage young people in voluntary activities and joining in civil society and also to turn the energy of youth into social advantages with our motto “Think young and create the change!”
• To provide consultation service in order to contribute young people’s personal development.
• To make socializing possible by putting “friendship” and “production” next to each other
• To create the necessary equipments that will prepare young people to social and economic life.
• To create opportunities and develop programmes that will make young people’ contribution in our world’s sustainability possible.
• To work together with NGOs by attending their social awareness programmes.